cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell is iFortune??

Fidgetbug
Just Moved In

I noticed this month that I am getting an additional $10/month charge via Telus for this iFortune service?? This is NOT something I have EVER signed up for. (and no, no one but myself has access to my phone). I have researched some of this and have discovered that i am not the only one, and that this company can somehow sign you up without your consent, and then Telus charges your bill?? What the blue bloody blazes is up with that?? There isn't even an app on the phone that remotely coresponds to any of this??

Telus, I need an answer to this immediately. I flat out refuse to pay for services that I have not authorised in any shape, form or fashion. Someone please get back to me ASAP. I am NOT calling iFortune's 1-855-#.

I will be posting this on TElus's FAcebook page, so that the other people who have this problem can see what is going on.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
A quick search of this forum using the term iFortune will lead to a long discussion and more information on this topic.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

I have spent the evening now looking into this, and yes, I searched the forum. I am not finding any definite answers however on how to deal with this,that have actually been verified to work, and not have the same problem re-occur. Help would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
A quick search of this forum using the term iFortune will lead to a long discussion and more information on this topic.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

I have spent the evening now looking into this, and yes, I searched the forum. I am not finding any definite answers however on how to deal with this,that have actually been verified to work, and not have the same problem re-occur. Help would be greatly appreciated.