Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best data plan out there?

Gang
Just Moved In

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hellochuman
Advisor

I seem to think I have a good plan for the value.  $43, I get 400 mb, 300 nationwide minutes, E/W at 5 pm, u/l text, voice mail and ID.  Now I know what your thinking some people get that but with 6 gb of data instead of 400 mb and pay $50.  I'm not glued to my phone like everyone else.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

hellochuman
Advisor

I seem to think I have a good plan for the value.  $43, I get 400 mb, 300 nationwide minutes, E/W at 5 pm, u/l text, voice mail and ID.  Now I know what your thinking some people get that but with 6 gb of data instead of 400 mb and pay $50.  I'm not glued to my phone like everyone else.

View solution in original post

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Do your research....

• is that cheaper plan LTE?  3G? or 2G?
  • does it offer the coverage Telus offers?  Are you limited to urban areas?  Is there coverage in concreate office tower, apartment buildings or shopping centers?

Coverage and speed is why I'm willing to skip alternative providers.  I want data everywhere I go, not where providers find it convenient to put up a tower.  Cheap plans are worthless to me if they don't want to serve me where I want to be.

Instead of asking for opinons nationwide..... ask your neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and fellow shoppers who they use.  Where do they find local weak or no coverage.  Are regions of weak and no coverage acceptable for you?  It is not for me.