Wagjag deal becomming more and more useless

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I wanted to comment that the Wagjag deal used to be great when it was applied to any purchase value. The fact that it requires a minimum of $40 purchase now makes it useless since most of the deals range from $10-$30, and then the deals tend to jump to the $100 range. I imagine that the program is negotiated with Wagjag, but wanted to know if there are any thoughts of revising the plan... maybe offer 25% off purchases upto $10.00 off or maybe $5 off on $15... Believe it or not, the Wagjag deal was one of the reasons i've kept my telus plan in the past, but it doesn't offer any value now.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advisor

The worst is when the deal is priced $37 to $39.  They say if you order a product and get multiple quantities (of the same product) that put you over $40 you can get $10 off.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador

i miss those coupons you used to get with the bills ...telus is so expensive

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advisor

The worst is when the deal is priced $37 to $39.  They say if you order a product and get multiple quantities (of the same product) that put you over $40 you can get $10 off.

View solution in original post