Voice 50-500 Nat

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Helpful Neighbour
I have the above rate plan on my phone. When I signed up for it, there was 500 minutes included. Looking at it now, it is showing unlimited nationwide. I'm really confused as to what is real. I very rarely use minutes, but I really need to know what I do have in case I need to use voice!
Highlighted

Hi findmydream,

Absolutely, you can login to your www.telus.com online for details about your plan. Or reach out to TELUS over twitter @TELUSsupport to get more info about your plan, and finally you can also call in toll-free by dialling 611 from your device.

Highlighted
Helpful Neighbour

Last time I tried calling 611 just for info about my account, they charged me. I didn't ask them to do anything. The store has old info. The website, depending on which part you look at has different info in different spots. Totally confusing!!

As a side note, I didn't know there was a reply to this. There was no email sent, even though I had the box ticked. I've received emails for my other topic, that I posted the same day, but not this one.

Highlighted
Ambassador

Your plan has three features:

• 500 minutes included
  • 6pm evenings & weekends
  • $0/min LD calling while in your voice allotment

The 3rd feature is what they mean by unlimited nationwide LD.