Unable to log into My Wi-Fi app for iPhone with MyAccount settings

RowanCrook
Resident
The TELUS My Wi-Fi app worked fine until a recent update that has locked me out. Ever since this update I’ve been getting a message that says this. “Unable to login to this app with your MyAccount settings. Please try another account.” I’m basically stuck at the login screen and I’m unable to set up my Boost Wi-Fi device. I never changed any settings but is there possibly a setting I need to change in my TELUS account at telus.com?
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try deleting the app and reinstalling it. Should clear the settings and let you try logging in again.

Sehansen
Connector

I am having the same login issue with the My-Wi-fi app. The message I get is slightly different (see pic below). I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, turning the mesh pucks on and off and turning the main modem on and off - none of which solved the problem. I called Telus internet support and the person there had no clue except trying to reset the boosters to factory standards, which Indont want to try because if the app still won’t log me in I won’t be able to set up the mesh network again. Anyone have this issue and solved it?

9862974A-AE42-4080-885E-BDB674F6FDAF.jpeg

Community Power User
Community Power User

Not having the login issue, but wanted to share that the Boost devices have a web interface, which you can access through the IP address assigned them by your Actiontec router.

You can login to My Account independent of the My Wi-Fi App, correct?

BTW, are the Boost devices sharing the SSID of your Actiontec?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
NeilTek
Neighbour

This is exactly what I get. I know I can use the web interface but I would like for the app login to work on my iPad or my iPhone. Tried LTE only and wifi and neither works.

NeilTek
Neighbour

Tried the uninstall and reinstall with no results. Cleared website cache and safari history etc. To no avail.

Community Power User
Community Power User

I have not had success with using the App on iPad, as it is not a Universal App. The app does not register properly on the screen at all. I've stuck to using iPhone for management of the devices.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"