cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UN-ABLE To Signed IN the New-Forum-GUI

v9
Rockstar

Due to the fact, that I can't send "PMs" 'cause that feature it's been removed too--I posted this problem in this board. Since the launched of the "New Forum Layout" on Nov-24-2014:  I Can't Signed In My Account Anymore. I can access the Forum-website-using the URL: http://forum.telus.com or by open my mobile acct-Signed out & then scroll down to the link: <Forum-Neighbourhood >

Once in in the (New-Forum-Interface) I'm able to read and navigate on the Site, but I can't posted neither reply if I try to..it askMe to Log IN-Logic step, but When I entered my (Username or e-mail address are rejected as No Valid) My password it works ok-weird ehh!

Kindly I'm requesting to the (ADMIN--ScottyJ or Zakkain) to look into the <v9> profile and fix this issue ASAP. If I already was banned, from the forum be honest & letMe know...If other members can advice a fix-Welcome!

Some members, would ask themselves, well how's that you CAN'T "Signed In" but sent this post,.get this--I had a Shortcut of the older [Forum-GUI in my Desktop] when clicked it open & letMe Logged Into the Forum, with the older-Screen, but I want to Signed In Legit in the new-format. Wait for a FIX. Thks <v9

ATTENTION-Developers of the new Forum Design: I just posted this message & opened the Legit-New forum GUI it says that <v9> posted this msge 24 hrs.ago, when it has passed only 5mins. Is really a MESS this new 2.0--forum.Telus-ver.

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ScottyJ
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

I think this is likely the same issue that @xlxo is facing, in that short (i.e. two character) usernames seem to be an issue.

If you like, I can rename your profile for now? @xlxo , could do the same for you if you want (to keep all the Likes/Kudos and history of your other profile.

Let me know?

ScottyJ

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ScottyJ
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

I think this is likely the same issue that @xlxo is facing, in that short (i.e. two character) usernames seem to be an issue.

If you like, I can rename your profile for now? @xlxo , could do the same for you if you want (to keep all the Likes/Kudos and history of your other profile.

Let me know?

ScottyJ

View solution in original post

@ScottyJ wrote:

Let me know?

ScottyJ

Thanks @scottyJ - For prompt response and proof to the membership that, you & the designer team--are working hard to fix all the bugs on the system-THUMBS UP! Don't take by heart all our complaints, eventually you'll succeed.

Back to Sign IN. You attribute the impairment to "Signed IN" at my 2Characters (nick v9) & compared, with another member @xlxo . Ok go forth, but the comparison "Cited" xlxo it carry 4Characters. PS explain how it would work,. When I Logged IN--I will enter v9 as usual or what?. I want to keep my# of posts + any earned credits. I wish to change my nick to.. v9.Ca it could be possible. Reply soon Mr.J..Thx. v9

To ScottyJ -- Ok latest msge red out. I'll contact you Asap. Thx

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

ScottyJ
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Sent you something, @v9 . 🙂

xlxo
Organizer

Please proceed with xl to xlxo conversion.  I am seriously helpless on this forum since the changes.  It's a forum of frustration.