Try On this-Compare tool plan

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Rockstar

Hello Dear: Forum Members. I'm <v9> the infamous as some of you've-red out recently I posted a (Phone Plan Picker Tool) that wasn't rated with good marks. I do want to change my plan soon and make a new search for a tool to helpMe out to pick a Phone plan-that fit my expectations of airtime and data.

I found this website that claims-help to select the right [Plan+Add-Ons it content-other useful features] I going to tried and I though it may help-other members too, so here's the name & link: [Compare Cellular Plan Tool] Link: http://www.comparecellular.com/..Nowadays due to high wireless-competency a tool like this one, can help avoid selection errors. PS tested & rating for the records. Bye <v9

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

It has some better information than the last link you posted here but during a few of the searches it doesn't show many Telus plans compared to other carriers listed when searching by cost of plans.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂