cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up via bill payment?

JamFloMusic
Just Moved In

For some reason my automatic top-up for Prepaid Talk & Text 15 didn't go through five days ago due to a "credit card error".  I had updated my prepaid authorization data to a new card number on February 6, and the payment went through all right on February 13.  However, it did not go through on March 13.  To try to rectify this, I set up Telus as a "bill payment" payee in my bank account in connection with my prepaid account number and sent a payment that day to try to top up my Telus account that way, but the payment doesn't seem to have gone through.  I've since topped up via the website, but I'm still concerned about the outstanding amount.

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you spoken with our Mobility team about this for investigation?

I tried going through the #123 service, but kept being asked for a PIN.  When I went into the Telus website to manage my PINs, the only PIN that showed up was in connection with another phone account I have with Telus (mod edit - private info), and that one is POSTpaid; The account I'm asking about is a prepaid one on the Nationwide Talk & Text 15 plan (mod edit - private info), and I don't think I ever set up a PIN with that.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. Reaching out to them then would be your best bet. They're available at 1-866-558-2273 or by dialing *611 from your TELUS cellphone.