cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The my account app is not letting me sign in. Help?

taylorre34
Just Moved In
Every time I try to sign into the app it says the request has timed out or profile was not retrieved. I've turned my phone off and on many times. Any way I can go this problem?
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

taylorre34
Just Moved In

Shlanktree
Just Moved In
I have the same issue it started after I updated the app... My husband hasn't do e the update and is still able to sign in

View solution in original post

Hey you can try:

• Re-launch the app (close out the app completely and open it again)
  • Uninstall the app and re-install it

I hope this would help you! 🙂

Braid
Just Moved In
I keep getting a timed out error when trying to access new app. Have deleted, reloaded app, shut down iphone5 and restarted... still no luck.

I have been taking calls and it seems that is issue that is affecting several clients. I submitted ticket already, once I get any update I'll let you know. 🙂 thank you for your patience. 

============================================ Member of the TELUS team the future is friendly®

mcmiral
Just Moved In
I guess nobody does beta testing anymore.

New app times out all the time, has trouble grabbing profile info, that's if you even have luck signing in. I wish I could still upgrade to the previous version.
You know, the one that still works 🙂

Nice release Telus, Bravo

8 REPLIES 8

taylorre34
Just Moved In

Shlanktree
Just Moved In
I have the same issue it started after I updated the app... My husband hasn't do e the update and is still able to sign in

Hey you can try:

• Re-launch the app (close out the app completely and open it again)
  • Uninstall the app and re-install it

I hope this would help you! 🙂

Braid
Just Moved In
I keep getting a timed out error when trying to access new app. Have deleted, reloaded app, shut down iphone5 and restarted... still no luck.

I have been taking calls and it seems that is issue that is affecting several clients. I submitted ticket already, once I get any update I'll let you know. 🙂 thank you for your patience. 

============================================ Member of the TELUS team the future is friendly®

Spygirl0407
Just Moved In
I am having the same problem

mcmiral
Just Moved In
I guess nobody does beta testing anymore.

New app times out all the time, has trouble grabbing profile info, that's if you even have luck signing in. I wish I could still upgrade to the previous version.
You know, the one that still works 🙂

Nice release Telus, Bravo

The update was mentioning that "some" corporate accounts would now have access to this app. How do I know if I am one of these corporate customers that can access it? After the numerous timeouts I got all day, I finally was able to access the app. But I got the "There was a problem with your account, contact us" error as I would have with the old version. Why can't I get access as a corporate customer?? When will I finally be able to get access to my data usage through this app as everyone else? Why this seems so complicated? I just want an app that will be able to show me the same data as when I login to my telusmobility.com in a more iPhone compatible manner!

What do I need to do to finally get access to this app! I am only a simple corporate customer that has a corporate status because I get a deal with my professional order. I have two phones on this account so to me this seems like something an app like this can handle.

Please, PLEASE, allow me to get access this app once and for all!