Telus vs Rogers? no contest!!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour
My first mobile phone was in 1977..pre-cellular, huge antanae.with Bell canada ..then in 1988 I got a in car cellular phone (Alpine model) with the Cantel cellular company which later became Rogers. I stayed loyal to Rogers until September 2011 when my daughter begged me to switch to Telus. I'm thrilled with Telus as far as service and especially their staff! My experience covers not only 36 years but almost every imaginable model made. I just recently decided as a result of "NF to BC" Telus forum advice to switch to an Apple 5s. The environment at and surrounding Telus is fantastic. The TELUS clients too!!!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Where I live, Telus has repeaters in many interior buildings.  Rogers do not.  As a result, I have consistent reliability.

Only weak spot I found is the meat section of Tnt Metrotown.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Where I live, Telus has repeaters in many interior buildings.  Rogers do not.  As a result, I have consistent reliability.

Only weak spot I found is the meat section of Tnt Metrotown.

View solution in original post