Telus sent me the wrong phone. What would you do?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Telus sent me the wrong phone...I want to use it until they send me the correct one and can't get ahold of anyone on online chat, email or twitter. Can't call as I have NO PHONE! What would you do!??!Lost phone on thursday,,, ordered new phone,,, arrived today,,, STILL out of touch with the world.  I run a business and am the mom of two babies!!! need to have access to a phone!!

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Since you have a 15 day window to return the phone, use would not be a problem, in my opinion. However, there would be the challenge that Telus might expect you to return the current phone before issuing the new. If you can juggle it, you might buy a second phone (the one you really want) and return the one you have now within the 15 days for credit. Hopefully this will meet your connectivity needs.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds like this was part of a webstore order.

A return mailer is generally issued for exchanges. A return mailer consists of a replacement device and postage paid return envelope. 

If your new phone uses the same SIM card size as the wrongly issued one, go ahead and activate it for use. You can then pop that SIM card into the replacement device. 

Here are the contact details for the webstore:

Toll-free: 1-866-488-2709

Email: weborders@telus.com