Ripped off! No lte signal

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

ellagrace
Neighbour
I will keep bugging you guys until you force me to break my contract. It's been six months. Still no lte signal south of King Edward. I am contacting Apple to let them know you fraudulently sold iphone5s with the promise of lte coverage, forcing them to accept hundreds of returned "problem phones" I am also putting an ad in the local paper asking other iPhone 5 users, sold the telus plan and coverage to join me in a class action suit. Stop denying, stop ignoring.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
snowflake
Friendly Neighbour

Although your device is an LTE capable one, that does not mean that you will get LTE service in your location. Telus is constantly putting up new towers and updating existing ones, your location may just not be an LTE zone yet. You can check your coverage map at telusmobility.com/support It is not that Telus is "ripping you off" it's just that the LTE network is not yet established in your location.

View solution in original post

All Replies
ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, have you taken a look at our coverage map ? Keep in mind that TELUS constantly improves their service. LTE is a main priority for them.

Most Helpful
snowflake
Friendly Neighbour

Although your device is an LTE capable one, that does not mean that you will get LTE service in your location. Telus is constantly putting up new towers and updating existing ones, your location may just not be an LTE zone yet. You can check your coverage map at telusmobility.com/support It is not that Telus is "ripping you off" it's just that the LTE network is not yet established in your location.

View solution in original post