Report Billing

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

MLC
Just Moved In
I want to report a payment I did through TD Canada Mobile App to pay my Mobility Bill to TELUS Mobility.

To send the report, it required me to enter my 8 digit Account Number. However, for some reason, it wanted me to provide a 9 digit Accoint number which I do not have. I tried to still report in just in case, but it kept telling me that it requires a 9 digit number.

So, as a solution, I tried putting a 0 to compensate for the lack of number, and my account number now looks like this, 0xxxxxxxx. But, it said that the account number doesn't exist.
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The forums are a community of users such as yourself. If you want to report a payment you will need to contact Telus either by phone or online.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

I'm not sure what kind of report you are trying to send or to where. The only type of way you can report a payment to Telus mobility is through our Automated phone system or over the phone. There is not email or letter you can send it to. Our account numbers are only 8 digits not 9. I wonder if you made a payment to home services by accident. You definitely should call the payment services team at 1 800 777 1888

Mobility Client Care Rep