cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds

someone_9e9
Ambassador

hey so i want to know if you overpay your telus mobility bill can they refund the money back to your credit card?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suspect if it's a monthly bill you overpaid, they'll likely just adjust the next months payment.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

If you're on a monthly plan, the overpaid balance will automatically be adjusted on your next bill. If you wish to have a refund on the credit card you paid with, you'll have to reach Telus' account management team directly at #227 from your cellphone or 1-800-777-1888. They can usually process the refund withing 5-7 business days

I have over paid for a reason and my over pay is sitting as a credit shows a - and amount and I was mad cause I thought I owed again I was told by friends of mine no this is credit I said o ok thanks and rep told me as well.

6 REPLIES 6

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suspect if it's a monthly bill you overpaid, they'll likely just adjust the next months payment.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

If you're on a monthly plan, the overpaid balance will automatically be adjusted on your next bill. If you wish to have a refund on the credit card you paid with, you'll have to reach Telus' account management team directly at #227 from your cellphone or 1-800-777-1888. They can usually process the refund withing 5-7 business days

I have over paid for a reason and my over pay is sitting as a credit shows a - and amount and I was mad cause I thought I owed again I was told by friends of mine no this is credit I said o ok thanks and rep told me as well.

someone_9e9
Ambassador
Well i had cancelled my account already but then i got 51 $ back and they said i have to wait till feb 7th to get some money back so dumb and they should give the money back then ill pay what i owe!

well I made a threat to cancell my account it was over 300 some what I asked to reimburse a bit sure enough now 200.00 owes they said I am high  class customer what ever that means? anyhow I paid 150.00 and 120.00 they said they got it. I argued with them then it should not be more then 125.00 but they said I owed for my old nexus four balance I told them that was what the 120.00 and 150.00 was for they did not use it propperly so I got pissed. Anyhow now happy this is resaulved also said on my transactions account was suspended then re active I said what it never was so please fix this they could not see this on there side. I now have unlimited in coming calls out going calls free till monday and a gig of ram for same price as my plan I love this. and I told this rep that they should watch what they say this one rep Jason scared the crap out of me said i have a few out standing balances and they were going to suspend me till paid he said no I dont and would talk to him or his team leader. I hope this is resaulved.

well I made a threat to cancell my account it was over 300 some what I asked to reimburse a bit sure enough now 200.00 owes they said I am high  class customer what ever that means? anyhow I paid 150.00 and 120.00 they said they got it. I argued with them then it should not be more then 125.00 but they said I owed for my old nexus four balance I told them that was what the 120.00 and 150.00 was for they did not use it propperly so I got pissed. Anyhow now happy this is resaulved also said on my transactions account was suspended then re active I said what it never was so please fix this they could not see this on there side. I now have unlimited in coming calls out going calls free till monday and a gig of ram for same price as my plan I love this. and I told this rep that they should watch what they say this one rep Jason scared the crap out of me said i have a few out standing balances and they were going to suspend me till paid he said no I dont and would talk to him or his team leader. I hope this is resaulved.