Prepaid activation

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Elenita
Just Moved In
After i set up my account, i received a message saying that activation is within 7 days, its past 7 days and until now i cannot redeem my credit yet. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

A call or chat to Telus is likely needed to get things straightened out. Contact info,is at the bottom of the page!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Activation of a prepaid account should be almost instant; more like 7 minutes in most cases. Activation of post paid should occur similarly, though it can take some time for some credits to be applied by Telus, or some may only be applied AFTER you have been a customer for some time.

Are the credits you refer to ones you want to apply to your account?

A bit more detail would help us provide a better answer.

NFtoBC
Elenita
Just Moved In
I paid 25 bucks for my prepaid credit but when i checked the balance, it says zero. Ibought the simcard plus credit from walmart a week ago, april8th, set up the account,i even paid 13 something moredollars online theu credit card then i received the message saying activation is within 7days. Until now,i havent used my simcard for call and text. I am not a cellphone user, it just so happened that i need to make an important call within that week thats why i purchased it. I was dismayed after i received that message about its activation period and now frustrated because i still cant use it after a week.
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

A call or chat to Telus is likely needed to get things straightened out. Contact info,is at the bottom of the page!

NFtoBC

View solution in original post