cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Account Number

Binary
Neighbour
How do I find my account number if I'm a prepaid customer?
7 REPLIES 7

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Your account number would have been provided when you setup your phone. If the Virtual Assistant  #123 doesn't provide this info you will need to call Telus to learn the account number. The app is the best way to manage your account in the future, once you have it all setup.

You will have to verify some information with Telus to verify your account. But will help with your request.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

I do not have the Telus My Account App because it's not available for windows phone so I will call Telus, do you know the number I would need to call?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I use the 'My Account' section of the website. Big screen and keyboard are much easier to use than my phone. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

I just don't have the app and I have to create a Telus My Account on the website which is why I was trying to find my account number

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

When I last checked, if you didn't have the prepaid account number in your documentation, a call,to Telus was the only means of discovery.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Scoto
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey @Binary

@WestCoasterBC and @NFtoBC are right in that you'll be able to get your account number by giving TELUS a call or chat and answering a few questions. Connect on the phone at 1-866-558-2273 or at www.telus.com/chat from a computer browser.

Thank you I will give that a try 🙂