cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Authorized Payment plan...

ONTLLs
Just Moved In

To go thru all this just to get a simple yes or no?? Man Frustrated

Anyhow, I noticed on the prepayment note, it says "The total due will be charged to your bank account 15 days from your
bill date"  

Now is that 15 working days not including weekends??  Cuz then the monies pulled out are correct, if not.. Uh oh!! :eek:

And is that the same date for every month now??

And no I am not calling your Telus Support or Chat room.. Just give me a simple reply please!!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@ONTLLs wrote:

Anyhow, I noticed on the prepayment note, it says "The total due will be charged to your bank account 15 days from your
bill date"  

Now is that 15 working days not including weekends??  Cuz then the monies pulled out are correct, if not.. Uh oh!! :eek:

I would expect it is simply 15 days. Working days makes it bounce around too much.

Only if your billing date is between the 1st and the 15th of the month. If the period crosses a month boundary, it will change with the length of the month.

And no I am not calling your Telus Support or Chat room.. Just give me a simple reply please!!

We are all just customers here, and can only offer comment based on our experience. If you need a definitive answer, guess what!

If you want control of when your payments are withdrawn, make a scheduled payment each month once you have received and reviewed your invoice. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@ONTLLs wrote:

bill date"  

I would expect it is simply 15 days. Working days makes it bounce around too much.

Only if your billing date is between the 1st and the 15th of the month. If the period crosses a month boundary, it will change with the length of the month.

We are all just customers here, and can only offer comment based on our experience. If you need a definitive answer, guess what!

If you want control of when your payments are withdrawn, make a scheduled payment each month once you have received and reviewed your invoice. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"