cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing poorest customer service EVER

Lfowler
Just Moved In
We have been Telus customers since before Telus was called Telus. What's noteworthy is that when our service was still called AGT, customer service actually meant something. A concern was dealt with expeditiously and professionally. In the world of Telus, there is no loyalty to customers, and oddly enough the actually have a 'customer loyalty department'. They got the name wrong on that one!!
This is not the first time Telus dropped the ball with us. When it happened before, we were without landline, internet, or TV for 4 weeks, and all this with a properly scheduled and arranged move notification! We knew then what kind of callus indifference we were dealing with, and we vowed to stay clear of Telus.
But then the Telus marketing calls start again, offering the best programming, the best internet, the best long distance plans, oh and of course the throw in incentives which make it hard to say no. Well, we bought it, hook line and sinker, and now we are wishing we hadn't been so gullible..again!
Here we are again, exactly the same scenario with a properly scheduled move, all the pieces in place, except for one thing, no service...again!! A full 2 weeks in, and we have nothing!
What's even worse this time around, we are forced to deal with people who are full of 'we're so sorry', but can't do anything to help resolve the issue, finally to an absolute imbecile by the name of Ziad, who is obviously not any kind of manager but claims to be. We were astounded to learn through 'customer loyalty that he is actually an escalation manager! He has made bold faced lies to us, and I'm sure your recorded comversations will confirm that! He has even went so far as to say he has been dealing today with another incensed customer today who says Telus has lost $1500 from his account!! And that is why he has neglected to call us back as he had promised! Does that sound professional to anyone??
We want this sad and consuming experience to be over, but we're now told that Telus won't take back the giveaway tv because the seal of the box it came in has been opened. We don't want it, we didn't ask for it, and we certainly haven't got the service that was supposed to come with it!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

someone_9e9
Ambassador
I got rid of my tv after 4 years i loved it but way to expensive and i had got rid of my phone cause i have a cellphone so i didnt need it now i only have internet thats super expensive

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You do know you posted this in the MOBILITY forum right? The Home internet/tv etc is under the Home one.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

someone_9e9
Ambassador

someone_9e9
Ambassador
I got rid of my tv after 4 years i loved it but way to expensive and i had got rid of my phone cause i have a cellphone so i didnt need it now i only have internet thats super expensive

View solution in original post