Not valued as a customer.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Dark_Knight
Rockstar

@wally_west @NFtoBC I wish there was an 'anti-kudos' button to take away points from people who misrepresent their 'billing issue' or the fact they 'needed' a new phone. Who's with me?! 

iPhone power user
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Dark_Knight Naw, just be more giving to those who do the right thing!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
v9
Rockstar

Thks 'mpa' for bring the 'Valued-costumer subject" to the forum. I've been 9Yrs as a Telus costumer, but I'm looking for another network. As I mentioned in other post I lost my phone, tired to sign up in the abligatory plan I saw the opportunity to buy my own phone N' connected in a cheaper plan to lower my bill.

Telus have a plan called (Bring Ur own device-BYOD) They said no contract, no restrictions to connect it. So I choose this plan with $35-Voice+$15 fro 500Mb of data. plan includes, unlimited text+msges, call display+VM3, etc. I changed my Ph# for $15:00+$15:00 for change plan. Ok clock start to click, got the first bill on mar/14/14-with $106.00 dollars. They were chargingMe double- changePh#, $35.00 extra data- charges, $0.50 ctvs for a text msge sent to Us(False) Voice plan was $35- attached another charge, for same voice plan of $ 24.50.

I inmediatly got the phone N' call them. An agent, with punjaby accent responds. Explained the situation, about the false negative charges, afortunately the guy behave cool, made the checks & find out the double charges. Brought the bill from $106.00 to $83:98 - A diffrence of $22.02 . How they can make these mistakes or are done to ripUoff. who knows. At the moment I'm undecided if go or stay or wait..Till Horizon make its appearance, with cheaper rates. Huhuu hahaa!  Bye "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
Dark_Knight
Rockstar

I know this isn't going to end well, but what the *beep* does his accent have to do with a billing mistake @v9. 

TELUS does not have employees for their Mobility call centres in Punjab, Mumbai or anywhere else in India. Manila, sure. Guatemala, definitely. If you were insinuating that that you couldn't understand him because of his accent or that he didn't understand you, i'm inclined to believe that you were the issue.

Comments like that are inflammatory and counterproductive. Get it together. 

iPhone power user
v9
Rockstar

Let's concetrate our answers in the subject  "Not valued as a customer" @ Dark_Night: When I mentioned who respond my call in Telus, about my inquiry, had a punjaby accent, didn't imply the Call center is located in India or somewhere else.

So not jump to wrong conclusions, your last sentence is inapropriated. The advisable to do is re-read the "Telus Neightbourhood basics" about how to behave in this forum to keep up a smooth harmony.  < ReadMe soon>  "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
river
Coach

loyality means nothing at telus anymore  im not certain what happened   but all of a sudden

they just do not care anymore  i look elsewhere as they are now like the rest nothing persoal anymore