cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service/Telus is unavailable

Trinity_Kootenay
Just Moved In
I live in Grande Cache, but I am in Edmonton right now trying to add credit/minutes to my phone. I recently bought a 25$ card at 711 and have been trying to add it to my account through the phone. I have called #123 but 'Not registered on network' keeps popping up and won't let me call. I went to settings and tried to fix it but the 'service' is unavailable. How can this be?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

When did you last use the phone? The error suggests the account has expired from lack of use, or the SIM card has 'died'. 

Here are the instructions for top-ups. They state a number of options:

• Our Automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service. Call #123 from your TELUS Prepaid device or 1-877-277-7745 from another phone
    Note: A $2 per transaction service fee applies to customers who top-up, or purchase a 30-day rate plan or add-on by using *611 or 1-866-558-2273
  • My Account app on your TELUS Smartphone. You are not charged data fees for using it
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

When did you last use the phone? The error suggests the account has expired from lack of use, or the SIM card has 'died'. 

Here are the instructions for top-ups. They state a number of options:

• Our Automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service. Call #123 from your TELUS Prepaid device or 1-877-277-7745 from another phone
    Note: A $2 per transaction service fee applies to customers who top-up, or purchase a 30-day rate plan or add-on by using *611 or 1-866-558-2273
  • My Account app on your TELUS Smartphone. You are not charged data fees for using it
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"