cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract expiring.

hellochuman
Advisor

My current contract is expiring on Monday.  This is the first time I will not be upgrading my phone.  I was wondering what will happend?  My current plan is not advertised anymore and I like it cause its only $30. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Once your contract expires.... it means you are eligible to upgrade to another phone without penalties.  If you like your current phone, just continue to pay the current month to month contract.  Note, have a look at the latest plans, for some the new plans may be cheaper than their current plans.

View solution in original post

You also should get a 10% discount on your bill and if you don't just call in and let them know

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Once your contract expires.... it means you are eligible to upgrade to another phone without penalties.  If you like your current phone, just continue to pay the current month to month contract.  Note, have a look at the latest plans, for some the new plans may be cheaper than their current plans.

Thank you, but my plan is not advertised anymore.  I was wondering if Telus can change the value of it one I go month to month.

Yes, it will automatically become month to month. Nothing on your side needs to be done.

You also should get a 10% discount on your bill and if you don't just call in and let them know