I just added Call Control to my mobile plans and encountered issues with the My TELUS web site. Here are the issues and the work-arounds I used.
I think the site is overloaded so some patience is required.
- Errors after entering credentials.
- Refreshing the page after getting the error usually takes me to my account summary page.
- If that doesn't work then start over.
Adding Call Control
- The Manage Plan page sometimes gives an error.
- Refresh the page and it usually fixes it.
- If that doesn't work navigate back to Summary and start again.
- Adding Call Control takes some time so be patient.
- If the page shows error after adding Call Control just come back later and it will be there.
- You should get an email saying there was an account change. If you get this and it doesn't show on My TELUS just wait, it will be there eventually.