Multiple Numbers

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

REH
Just Moved In

So my dad has a Telus account, and I am soon going to transfer my number to his account. I am wondering if it is possible for me to have a log in to view my own usage, but not all the other numbers on his account. As in I can log into Telus Mobility, or the app, and have access to only my info/usage.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
The primary account holder (your dad) manages all devices on his account. It's not possible to get a separate login to manage just your device. You would be able to see all devices on the account, but could select yours to "monitor usage".

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
The primary account holder (your dad) manages all devices on his account. It's not possible to get a separate login to manage just your device. You would be able to see all devices on the account, but could select yours to "monitor usage".

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post