cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobility Agreement not being honored by Telus

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

Hello, I have had issues since I upgraded our phones in late Nov 2023 Telus has not been able to fulfill the agreements it has made with me for mobility service I have contacted them multiple/many times to get them to honor the agreements made without success on Feb 26, 2024 the loyalty dept gave me another offer which I agreed to and now they wont honor that agreement which I have a email in detail from them upon agreeing to this new mobility contract. 

I am a 30+ year home/mobility customer (mobility has had different numbers over the years) and I fully expect Telus to fulfill what they agreed to. I will be filing a complaint to CCTS asap I have had enough of this crooked BS from Telus. I am also thinking of pursuing legal action against Telus regarding these breaches of contract, lost time, stress, and hardship!!! 

Sincerly, 

One very pissed off customer

Rockrewls

11 REPLIES 11

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

Hello, yes I have posted this to facebook and will post it to any and all media outlets to let people know how Telus runs its business, I'm tired of being on the phone for hours and hours only to not have any solution and get the run around. This has happens many times with Telus the good old bait and switch tactic will not be happening again ever with me!!!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our social media team should be replying as soon as they get to your message. Really appreciate your patience!

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

Have not been contacted yet, issue not solved so far.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can check for your message on Facebook. I'll send you a private message to gather more info.

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

Okay 

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

Still haven't received a call back from this call back team to fix this issue, apparently Telus really wants to hear from my lawyer! I've already filed a complaint with CCTS..........

jackrabbit000
Ambassador
Telus service agreements means absolutely nothing to Telus. I’ve been fighting this breach of contract on my Internet and home services for the last 4 years.

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

Telus executive customer service finally contacted me today and has agreed to honor the pricing in the contract abeit reluctantly and only for the two year term not for life as we were promised by the loyalty team member on Feb 26, 2024 while I am very slightly satisfied I am still not happy my lifetime arrangement wasn't honored and no compensation for all my time frustration and troubles was offered at all. So essentially they did the absolute minimum possible to avoid legal actions. Telus let it be known if anyone offers me a better deal I will certainly switch to them!!!! My 30+ years of loyalty are worn out as far as your company is concerned!!!

No telecom company offers any kind of lifetime plan. The CRTC changed the rules years ago where providers are limited to contracts that are two years in length. After that it goes month to month with no guarantee for pricing.

There are zero huge companies will give special consideration for bring a loyal customer, regardless of the industry. Do you expect loyalty discounts from your electrical or natural gas providers? Amazon? Car manufacturers? Gas stations? Loblaws/Superstore/Save-on/Sobeys? Any level of government? Why is it that people automatically assume that just telecom companies owe them special discounts for being 'loyal'?

rockrewls
Friendly Neighbour

When something is offered via a contract it must be honored that's what a contract is, I couldn't care less what other people/companies do its no different then if a professional athlete has a signed contract and has lived up to his/her expected performance which I have, if the organization breaches the contract they are legally obligated to pay it out and fulfill it.

All you've spouted is an opinion that isn't relevant to this conversation. 

But for the record yes I do expect some measure of deal for loyalty, hence the term loyalty cards, loyalty plan.

A car dealership that you've been loyal to often give deeper discounts and preferred service to some customers for their LOYALTY............