I have a Blackberry z10

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

How do I change the number of rings on my phone before it goes to Voicemail. I need to cut it down to 4 0r 5 rings.Please. The 61 number doesn't work for me. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Rockstar

Hi-chipmunkhave1: Welcome to the forum. Regarding to your question-There's a post from "byrdbb1831" it may apply to decrease the #Rings too. It has 3Answers tried at your own risk.. I typed the link-But it doesn't open.

So goto the (Mobility Services) scan down-below to 12Line & go for with the procedures. Post results to forum. Thanks <v9>

Thks @NftoBc: When I opened the thread it didn't show the whole-URL-here's Newbie. Try ON...Hey! NFto..I found the error that it's been causingMe troubles-You know the bar located on the right of the (2Back & forth-internet arrows it needed to get it longer. I fix it now,. <v9> You Roocck-UUHHaaaHH!! 

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
I think v9 means this thread:
http://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-Services/how-do-I-increase-my-phone-rings-to-5-30sec/m-p/787#U787
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"