I got a new sim card.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

DalekoDaleko
Resident

Hi,
I'm using Telus prepaid plan because of I am exchange student.
So please conceade my gramatical errors and wrong expression.
I was using an Android phone but this phone is easy to get die and phone's quality is low.
Therefore, I was planning to get new phone and I got an iphone.
I knew that iphone's sim card is different from android one so I already get new sim card for my iphone.
My issue is simple. I do not know how to update my account profile regarding sim card.Also, I'm in my home country now which means I can not go to store.
I send email to staff and they said that we attempted to update your profile but we could not do it by security reason.Then, staff told me this live chat service.

How do I update my profile? 

Please teach me.

Community Power User
Community Power User

You can update your SIM card using the tools on Telus website. Go to:

My Account

Manage on Classic site

Device

Change phone

Then enter your new SIM

However, it will have no effect until you return to Canada, as the phone will need to connect to Telus' cellular network to complete the change.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
DalekoDaleko
Resident

Thank you for the information.

But, it written on 

This function is temporarily unavailable online. To change your device, please contact us.

I don't think this is temporarily because there was same message when I tried to update my sim number about 2 month ago.

Community Power User
Community Power User
Then you can try the chat feature in the contact us section of the website. You will need to use chat from a computer. It will not work from a mobile device.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"