I cancelled myTelus mobility phone

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I cancelled my Telus mobility phone, last month, (Nov) I am having an impossible time getting my new account up and registered. It shows my email as incorrect. It is correct. It shows my password as incorrect.. It is correct. I am trying to get Netflix up and running and need information that I can understand from my account I cannot access my account. WTF. I tried to register with Join the Neighbourhood. Wont let me get in the. Now everything is locked. I am not willing to change my password one more time. I am fed up with this stupid system. What comes first the chicken or the darn egg! I am going in circles. my name is Maggie74. I need to know more about this system 4K for my netflex? Is this a money grab? I was told my speed would be faster for everything at no cost to me My email (correct)   <r>   my password (correct) is > If I can' get into my account I am unable to see what my data charges are now! I want to know if this is going to be easy for me to regulate my data used. How much more is the date going to cost to go to this 4KTV?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@maggie74

Looks like you got into the Neighbourhood. Please use the caret (down arrow) at the upper right of your post to remove your personal information.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident
If you read my complaint through you would see that I can not get into my Account. help
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Your original post is rather fragmented and covering a lot of separate unrelated things so it's a bit hard to identify what the issue was.

Is this about your Mobility account, your Optik TV account, or Netflix? For the Telus accounts, there are two separate ones unless you've previously merged them. If you did not use the same email or password on both accounts, then the password / email incorrect messages are likely correct.

• If it's the Telus account (Optik) you can't get into it, and the password reset function doesn't work, only solution is to call Telus.
  • If it's mobility related. Same thing, call Telus.
  • If you cannot access Netflix, that is something separate from Telus. You'll need a Netflix account and if you have trouble with it go here for help and info on Netflix in 4K.
  • Info on 4K TV from Telus:

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

And if your login credentials are accurate, but the problem is elsewhere in the system, you would have given folks the opportunity to access your account. Please treat all login credentials as you would your banking information, and keep them securely to yourself.  The agency you are contacting will have the ability to access your account as needed without your login.

NFtoBC
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

I can answer one question for you:

@maggie74 wrote:

What comes first the chicken or the darn egg! 

The egg.

NFtoBC