cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get texts sent to my phone also on my TELUS online e account. Or read text on my pc ?

Michelle-Mckay
Just Moved In
I'm having a hard time finding my text messages or being able to read them without my phone. I sure hope it's possible if not that's pretty silly! Any help is greatly appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Texts (SMS) are basically a phone to phone service. While there are various interconnects (Skype, send a message, etc) to allow you to send a text to someone's phone, but there is no repository of texts other than your phone. If reading texts on other devices is important for you, you might wish to consider an appropriate app which provides such utility. Or switch to using email.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Texts (SMS) are basically a phone to phone service. While there are various interconnects (Skype, send a message, etc) to allow you to send a text to someone's phone, but there is no repository of texts other than your phone. If reading texts on other devices is important for you, you might wish to consider an appropriate app which provides such utility. Or switch to using email.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"