How do i put my account on a new sim

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Mnagy12345  You'll need to call or chat  with Telus to activate the SIM. The self serve online activation was removed due to security issues.

You may also visit a Telus store if you’re having any difficulty. 

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
@profkh88 you can call Telus at *611 to activate a new sim on your account.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Resident
Nope cause I'm not registered in a network. And after sitting on hold for an he some birch told me I wasn't me and hung up on me. I'm choked. Like I'm trying to remain a telus customer but I'm already very not impressed by the company. If this is not fixed NOW - I'm out...
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Mnagy12345  You'll need to call or chat  with Telus to activate the SIM. The self serve online activation was removed due to security issues.

You may also visit a Telus store if you’re having any difficulty. 

View solution in original post