How can I contact Telus Customer Care or Loyalty via e-mail?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

JStarkey
Resident

Hi,

I'm currently working in Korea and I need to get in touch with the Loyalty or Customer Care departments to park my phone number and reduce the phone bill I'll be having. My current job is providing me with Korean Phone, but I want to be able to keep my phone number when I do come back to Canada.

The problem I'm having is that while here in Korea, I can't seem to load many of the Telus pages, this includes just about every page that has detailed contact information for Customers. My phone also isn't letting me make any international calls at this time. If somebody could post the appropriate e-mails I can contact to try and get this sorted out that would be absolutely ideal, as providing a link to those pages will likely not work.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Community Power User
Community Power User

There is no published email address; only a web form. The most direct means to contact Telus is by Direct Message on their Facebook page or Twitter page. Those are staffed by Telus employees who can access your account, and effect changes. 

You could a also port your number to a VoIP service for a very small monthly fee. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Community Power User
Community Power User

Or call using Skype.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus international number is: +1-416-940-5995, if you wish to use Skype.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
xl CPU Alum
CPU Alum

If a phone does not allow for international calls.... get yourself a phone card.  You call a local number and it allows you to call international.