Have anyone not been able to log into their account? It keeps going to a error pages, for months now

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I haven't been able to log in to my account for the past few months. Everytime I go to log in, an error page occurs.  This is getting VERY frustrating.

Highlighted
Ambassador

Greetings Femmefreak!

What exact error message is displayed on the error page?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Ambassador
Usually the internet browser that is compatible with the website is Internet Explorer. Try to delete the history of your browser first.
Google Chrome: Find the icon that has 3 lines that is beside the address field with a star icon then click on it. > Select History > Select Clear Browsing Data > Click on the drop down that says "the past hour" then choose "the beginning of time"
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options.. > History > Clear History

Don't know about Mozilla though.. sorry!
After doing these procedures try to access your account again, if ever you forgot your password you can try the Forgot Password link on the log in page that is under the empty field of Password. The Forgot Password will ask you a security question that you've setup on your online account.
xXKittyGumDropzXx