cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password on mobility snap

rcoliver
Just Moved In
I can't remember my password for telusmobility snap. I need it to view a picture video.
How can I get a new password?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You best bet to make sure to get the correct username/password would be to contact TELUS.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Artemis
Ambassador

Each password will be account specific. You will be best off contacting tech support.

You have a few different options; http://www.telus.com/en/bc/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp

v9
Rockstar

Hey! what's up-with you 'rcoliver'. You've tried to login in the site: <www.telusmobilitysnap.com?..>  If link not open [by left-try right click]+Open+Select.province. According with sources 'Telus.snap' would disappear in 1 to 3 Mo.time. You can still login, but after you select province, BC like- i.e: Then display the infamous ; No page found=Error 404,.So your best shut like 'Artemis' says is contact Telus support.

Red about not sure, but the _3G or 4G_networks it has a roll on it. What you've to do is make a call to 'TELUS-Call

Center'-Listen to the 6-7 choices, you know, what I mean, actually isn't easy task, realise which option, let you talk to an Agent, but  you'll find out. Explain your case, briefly n' they, will tell you 'What to do".   <RedMe-soon"  "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You best bet to make sure to get the correct username/password would be to contact TELUS.

Cellphone
Just Moved In

I am unable to logon.  I tried resetting my password.It just keeps going back to the original registration page.  i tried registering - same thing. My kids have sentme pictures over the past few months - one yesterday and I have not been able to see them.