Forgotten password on mobility snap

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I can't remember my password for telusmobility snap. I need it to view a picture video.
How can I get a new password?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You best bet to make sure to get the correct username/password would be to contact TELUS.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador

Each password will be account specific. You will be best off contacting tech support.

You have a few different options; http://www.telus.com/en/bc/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp

Highlighted
Rockstar

Hey! what's up-with you 'rcoliver'. You've tried to login in the site: <www.telusmobilitysnap.com?..>  If link not open [by left-try right click]+Open+Select.province. According with sources 'Telus.snap' would disappear in 1 to 3 Mo.time. You can still login, but after you select province, BC like- i.e: Then display the infamous ; No page found=Error 404,.So your best shut like 'Artemis' says is contact Telus support.

Red about not sure, but the _3G or 4G_networks it has a roll on it. What you've to do is make a call to 'TELUS-Call

Center'-Listen to the 6-7 choices, you know, what I mean, actually isn't easy task, realise which option, let you talk to an Agent, but  you'll find out. Explain your case, briefly n' they, will tell you 'What to do".   <RedMe-soon"  "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
Highlighted
Resident

I am unable to logon.  I tried resetting my password.It just keeps going back to the original registration page.  i tried registering - same thing. My kids have sentme pictures over the past few months - one yesterday and I have not been able to see them.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You best bet to make sure to get the correct username/password would be to contact TELUS.

View solution in original post