cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPost account

arykov
Just Moved In

I am subscribed to corporate family and friends Telus mobility service. It does not appear to be possible to enroll this type of account into epost.ca billing service.

Once transferred to Telus to perform account registration after entering account number a message comes up to enter a valid postpaid account.

To be clear this account is postpaid and I receive bills in my name, but clearly something is not working there. Would it be possible to create a ticket with appropriate team to fix it? Phone support thus far led nowhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

arykov
Just Moved In

That was the first thing I did. They confirmed that the problem during registration is on Telus' side, which makes sense. How does epost know which Telus accounts are prepaid and which ones are postpaid?

I am guessing you need to involve Telus team that does actual epost integration. Hopefully it is as simple as account validation problem, but only they would know. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, please refer to Canada Post call centre at 1-877-376-1212 or service@to.epost.ca for any question or troubleshooting. Thank you.

arykov
Just Moved In

That was the first thing I did. They confirmed that the problem during registration is on Telus' side, which makes sense. How does epost know which Telus accounts are prepaid and which ones are postpaid?

I am guessing you need to involve Telus team that does actual epost integration. Hopefully it is as simple as account validation problem, but only they would know. 

View solution in original post