Does 'Everyone' get ripped off eventually?

Highlighted
Neighbour
Is it selective or does everyone get ripped off eventually? If it's selective is it just the people deemed easy to scam? I've been with Telus for at least 6 years and late 2019 I was royally f****d over for 3 months in a row.
Highlighted
Rockstar

@AbandonedAccount    WE ARE CUSTOMERS ONLY No one can here can help you. If it's a billing issue contact billing department and get it sorted out. It will take  some time becaus of the virus keeping people in a area apart from each other. Polecat

Highlighted
Neighbour
I'm not sure if the caps were meant to indicate yelling at me, but I do hope not. All I did is ask a question
Highlighted
Neighbour
I thought maybe a human in existence might have an answer whether it's selective or some rite of passage, nothing more. I phrased it quite harsh, but it couldn't offend anyone.
Highlighted
Rockstar

Caps are not yelling  Just saying we can't solve a problem between you and Telus. You have to contact telus. I assume billing would be the best avenue Polecat

Highlighted
Neighbour
Ah. Just checking. I appreciate the advice but I assure you I wasn't seeking to resolve an issue in this forum.

Adieu.

-NightOwl