This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.
Telehop has partnered with TELUS mobility to offer a convenient and affordable solution to calling long distance on your TELUS prepaid or postpaid cell phone.
Any TELUS mobility customer can simply dial #100 on their mobile phone and receive discounted long distance rates as low as 5¢/min that appear directly on the customer's existing TELUS mobility bill.
How to use #100:
- Dial #100 before your international long distance call
- Follow the brief prompt and dial international number
- After each call, the customer will receive a free SMS outlining the call details and charges
- Charges will appear on customer's existing TELUS mobility bill
Things to note:
- No sign up or activation required - just simply dial #100
- No hidden fees
- Available Canada-wide on the TELUS network
- Over 24 popular international destinations for 5¢/min including USA, Italy, Spain, India, Germany, U.K., China, Hong Kong, Israel, Greece, Mexico, Australia, and more
- Over 60 international destinations for under 15¢/min. Click for full list of rates here.
For more information on #100 visit: pound100.com
This looks quite spam-like even though it isn't. Are you a Telus employee?
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂