cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data notifications on shared accounts

Mbenacho
Just Moved In

With the new shared data plans, it would be a good idea to have a place on the telus mobility account application that would show the total usage of data for the account and not per subscriber.

Also another good idea would be to receive data notification on a specific or on all numbers of the account once the shared data has been used at 75% and at 95% just the same as a regular individual plan would and not only send notifications once the account has gone over.

2 REPLIES 2

v9
Rockstar

@Mbenacho: Scanning posts on My "Mobility Account-Board" I found this post-Sent 6mos. ago, with (0-Answers & 2Likes) We apologize for the delay. After red out the two-Paragraphs the best advice, would be that..He-She posting the suggestions in the [IDEAS-Forum-Board] for its analysis. PS Mbenacho if you read this reply-Reported to: http://forum.telus.com/ .Thx<v9>

@Mbenacho wrote:

With the new shared data plans, it would be a good idea to have a place on the telus mobility account application that would show the total usage of data for the account and not per subscriber.

Also another good idea would be to receive data notification on a specific or on all numbers of the account once the shared data has been used at 75% and at 95% just the same as a regular individual plan would and not only send notifications once the account has gone

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I would not expect a response. The original poster hasn't logged in to the forums since this topic was created.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂