Custom Pay as You Go Top Up Amounts

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Buzygal79
Just Moved In

Hello,

I wish you would be able to put in a custom amount. All of your amounts that we have to pick from do not equal or come close to the amounts in the add ons or top up choices. I have to do to two transactions every month.  I wish you could pick your account type from the add ons and click pay from credit card and that is the amount you can pay, not have to do 2 transactions to top up account and then find your add on that you want.

Is this something you will eventually change.. this has been an issue for as long as i can remember.

When you change the rates you need to change the option type top ups, as there is nothing that equals the top up amounts.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You may wish to post this in the ideas section, where Telus staff review posts and determine which to implement.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You may wish to post this in the ideas section, where Telus staff review posts and determine which to implement.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post