Cannot change sim card online. Support reports feature is removed until further notice

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Advocate

For last few days I was trying to change a sim card through self service like I have done many times before.  It always came up blank.  I thought the problem was temporary and I did not need it done immediately so I tried again later.  After it still wouldn't work today I contacted telus support through twitter private message.  They reported to me that the ability to use change device to switch sim cards is removed from the system until further notice.  Here is the screenshots of this:

20160204TelusChangeDeviceDown.png

20160204TelusChangeDeviceDown2.png

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate
They notified me that it now displays a message on the screen saying "We're
currently making system upgrades. Please contact us for assistance."

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had the same issue. I changed my SIM card recently and it was pain free. I called in, gave them the number and they activated it. Only took a couple minutes.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate
They notified me that it now displays a message on the screen saying "We're
currently making system upgrades. Please contact us for assistance."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
That's the same error message I encountered before I called in, as it suggests.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident

Getting the same message.