Can't pay, looking for work

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

kbturtle
Just Moved In
I can't pay my bill at this time as I'm looking for employment; however, my services have been suspended and I can no longer receive phone calls from potential employers. Does telus have a 'promise to pay' type program set in place for such instances?

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

It's not really a program but, you can call payment services and make payment arrangements. #227 from your cell or 1 800 777 1888. Depending on how far behind you are they may declined to reconnect your services but, it sounds like you didn't know this was even an option so you'll probably be fine!

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

It's not really a program but, you can call payment services and make payment arrangements. #227 from your cell or 1 800 777 1888. Depending on how far behind you are they may declined to reconnect your services but, it sounds like you didn't know this was even an option so you'll probably be fine!

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Pre-paid may also be an option for you. I'm not sure if they will release a number from a suspended account to be ported to a new account, so you might get a new number.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

They will hold that baby hostage. All the resumes he handed out will be dead in the water and he'd have to hand out new ones 😞 assuming the user is a "he" 😛

Mobility Client Care Rep
kbturtle
Just Moved In
Definitely a she here..