Can not link login to my account to see usage etc

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

sc0rez
Resident

So it started with forgetting my password on the mobility app when it updated. SO I reset it and logged in to my account and linked mobility service and it keeps saying waiting for approval.....everytime I login in and then put my mobility account number in.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you created a Home Services account in error? You should not have to link an existing mobility account again just because you updated a forgotten password.

If yo have crested two accounts, you would have to approve the link from one to the other from within each account to my knowledge.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
sc0rez
Resident

I just checked and yes I had an old home services account, I checked the email address associated with that account and it had confirmation emails etc from me trying all sorts of emails and ways to make the mobility login work...thankyou I will keep trying things to see if I can make it work now!