Can I transfer my Rogers number to a new telus phone?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful

Hi there, yes, you should be able to port your mobile number to any other carrier.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Connector

Did you mean you want to change network but keep the existing mobile number?
If you want to change another network but keep same number means,First you will do Number portability(1.Request PAC code from your current provider.2.Then make a call to your new service provider and tell your PAC code.3.They will provide your new sim card with your old phone number).After getting your new sim card,Make sure your phone is unlocked one.If it's restricted by single network means,try to unlock your mobile before swap your sim.For unlocking visit Unlock-Zone.com

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful

Hi there, yes, you should be able to port your mobile number to any other carrier.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Connector

Did you mean you want to change network but keep the existing mobile number?
If you want to change another network but keep same number means,First you will do Number portability(1.Request PAC code from your current provider.2.Then make a call to your new service provider and tell your PAC code.3.They will provide your new sim card with your old phone number).After getting your new sim card,Make sure your phone is unlocked one.If it's restricted by single network means,try to unlock your mobile before swap your sim.For unlocking visit Unlock-Zone.com

Highlighted
Resident

Hi there,

Can I do this even though my SIM card got assigned a number already?

Highlighted
Ambassador

Hi vadess40,

Yes you may transfer a # over despite your # already being assigned to a SIM card.