Can I check shared Data online?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

I have three phones on the same account and we share 2GB of data. Is there some way to quickly see what the total usage is of the three phones or do I need to look at each phone usage and add them up?

Telus must be tracking the total so it should be easy to show it.

I must say that for a communications company the Telus web site is not user friendly.

Love the fact that spell check does not recognize Telus.

Oh and I tried the live chat thing, I think the person on the other end was dead. No answer after 30 minutes.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Neighbour

Thanks.

I thought since the primary phone was paying for the data it would show the total usage under that number, which would make sense.

Will each phone get a warning if the total 2GB is reached or just if one phone goes over 2GB, allowing the other phones to continue racking up charges?

Can I set the warning level or is it just when the limit is reached?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador

You can only check the amount for each user. You have to calculate the total by adding them up

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Neighbour

Thanks.

I thought since the primary phone was paying for the data it would show the total usage under that number, which would make sense.

Will each phone get a warning if the total 2GB is reached or just if one phone goes over 2GB, allowing the other phones to continue racking up charges?

Can I set the warning level or is it just when the limit is reached?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ambassador

Share plans do not have data notification. You'll have to monitor your data usage regularly