Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Calls

Rockman
Neighbour
How do I block outgoing Long Distance calls from a iPhone? Thanx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Only from the phone itself which he could of course change. There are about 10 countries we do not block calls to/from. If it's within Canada then we can't block it for sure. Depending on your current contract and current plan charge, it may not be that much more to add LD calling. You said it was an iphone. Maybe, make sure he knows how to face time on wifi? That way he can call whoever and if his data is off, he's not racking your bill up in anyway. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my knowledge, you can't without installing and managing some form of MDM software as done by many large corporations. 

If you provide more detail about your use scenario, the Neighbours here can likely offer some options to meet your goal.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

We're on a Family Plan with myself & my two sons. Each of us have an iPhone 6. My oldest Son racked-up some "hefty" Long Distance calls recently. We put a stop to it, but is there a way to BLOCK a particle phone number even? That would be wonderful. Thank you in advance :-)R

Only from the phone itself which he could of course change. There are about 10 countries we do not block calls to/from. If it's within Canada then we can't block it for sure. Depending on your current contract and current plan charge, it may not be that much more to add LD calling. You said it was an iphone. Maybe, make sure he knows how to face time on wifi? That way he can call whoever and if his data is off, he's not racking your bill up in anyway. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

That's wonderful... thanks for your prompt reply :-)R

Warm Regards,
Rocky David Kujala
Sent from my iPhone

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Rockman wrote:
 My oldest Son racked-up some "hefty" Long Distance calls recently. 

Seems son #1 needs to find a job to support his expensive habits!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"