cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Cycle Issue

mandymihal
Just Moved In

My billing cycle is from the 29th to 29th of each month, however, either I am the world's worst Telus app user, or I haven't yet received my bill for this past month of January. Wouldn't I have received it yesterday or today? 

3 REPLIES 3

v9
Rockstar

@mandymihal wrote:

My billing cycle is from the 29th to 29th of each month, however, either I am the world's worst Telus app user, or I haven't yet received my bill for this past month of January. Wouldn't I have received it yesterday or today?

Welcome to forum.Telus @mandymihal: No worries if TELUS hasn't sent you the bill-You don't have to pay it-Huha!..just joking. Well do you receive paper bill or they send you a text or e-mail..Please explain.

Don't quite follow you with "I am the world's worst app user" Have you installed the (Mobile Telus app-As you know the bill is shown on it & also in your "Online mobile account" Report results to forum & Stay Tuned! @v9

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

@v9 wrote:

@mandymihal wrote:

My billing cycle is from the 29th to 29th of each month, however, either I am the world's worst Telus app user, or I haven't yet received my bill for this past month of January. Wouldn't I have received it yesterday or today

Welcome to forum.Telus @mandymihal: No worries if TELUS hasn't sent you the bill-You don't have to pay it-Huha!..just joking. Well do you receive paper bill or they send you a text or e-mail..Please explain.

Don't quite follow the "I am the world's worst app user" Have you installed the (Mobile Telus app-As you know the bill is shown on it & also in your "PC-Online mobile account" CU <v9>

ATTENTION: To the last replier and the original poster. I was joking with the expression "You don' have to pay it-Huha!" I'm a happy member, with a sense of humor in my replies, otherwise this practice of -Asking & answer questions- it became bored at times. So I apologize @mandymihal for it..Thanks to SuperFred for his [Like]

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

No worries if TELUS hasn't sent you the bill-You don't have to pay it-Huha!

This information is incorrect. You are still obligated to pay your bill on time, even if an invoice is not sent.

My billing cycle parallels yours, mandymihal, and my last billing was delivered on January 1, 2015. I expect the next one any day now. It takes a couple of days for the bill to be sent to you. You can also log in to your account at Telus.com and see what the bill is as well.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"