someone_9e9
Ambassador
So i looked at my bill yesterday and its my first bill from telus

It said i owe 80.97 whatever
Now i opened the app its 197$ i dont have 197$ 😖
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Syaoran
All-Star

Most first bills are higher due to activation fees, cost of the device up front, taxes on the device, etc..  The best way to find out why your bill amounts to more than double what you were expecting, is to check it in your account online or call Customer Care.  If you are in your buyers remorse period, insist they remove any stupid fees or tell them you will cancel.  Activation fees and other garbage like that need to go away.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you gone to 'My Account' and reviewed the PDF invoice of your bill? It will have all the details and a break=down of costs.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Syaoran
All-Star

Most first bills are higher due to activation fees, cost of the device up front, taxes on the device, etc..  The best way to find out why your bill amounts to more than double what you were expecting, is to check it in your account online or call Customer Care.  If you are in your buyers remorse period, insist they remove any stupid fees or tell them you will cancel.  Activation fees and other garbage like that need to go away.  

Lola
Rockstar

When you looked at your bill the first time, where did you look at it? I've never had a monthly statement change once it's posted (sent), so I'm curious.

Hey

So they said its activation and they alligned my bill with my home services thats why and i guess i dont get to put food on my table this month in vancouver ! And i cant touch rent money