BEEN ON HOLD FOR A COMBINED 4 HOURS!! I JUST WANT MY PHONE UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Serena_loves_kibbles
Resident

I called in waited for 2 hours then they just hung up on me. Called again and had 2 phones going at once after an hour and a half they again hung up/disconnected me, I'm currently still waiting on the 2nd phone. AND ALL I NEED IS MY SAMSUNG S8 UNLOCKED!! What an effing JOKE, why wouldn't they have a way to unlock your device on your own online or something. Oh, I also tried the chat.... 956 people were in front of me in the que. What a joke!!

Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately, you are caught in the midst of the current special offer being promoted. If you can wait a few days until the current rush is over, your wait should be lessened.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
BillTelusCust
Ambassador

Sounds like they have a busy time.  I've been with Telus a very long time and I very seldom have to wait very long, so I'd say this isn't the norm, but in the first month of "free unlocking", just before Christmas, I would venture a guess that all of the carriers are quite busy.

Chris3
Advisor

I am sorry for you and feel your pain. I live and die on email. They locked me out of it 4 days ago. For 4 days I have been trying to get help.

Chris

BillTelusCust
Ambassador

Strongly suggest you get a carrier agnostic email.  I'm not saying that the carriers emails are bad, but if it is that important to you, then you should get one that's independent of any other service.

Chris3
Advisor
Thanks for the suggestion. This email account is ancient and has never been a problem until now.

Chris