Annoying calls

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

gwine
Friendly Neighbour

Anyone else getting repetitive calls from some agency, representing Telus, trying to sell an upgraded plan?  I can't get these guys to understand that I don't want another plan.  They just keep calling!

Telus!  This is crappy customer relations.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Nope! No calls here.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Most Helpful
xray
Guardian

I have 4 TELUS phones and haven't received any calls like that on any of them.

All Replies
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Nope! No calls here.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

No calls for me either. Are you sure it's Telus calling and not some scam? If it legitimately is Telus, you can simply ask them to stop calling you and they should take your name of the list. If in doubt simply call Telus and ask them to stop calling.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
WongTong
Ambassador

Smells like scam! Whatever you do, do NOT give them any personal info.

Most Helpful
xray
Guardian

I have 4 TELUS phones and haven't received any calls like that on any of them.

Rodney2007_2007
Advocate

I get annoying calls from CBCL there credit collections this was reported as well. I hope Telus does not dissconect me cause of there matter if they call or email or fax them. I been with Telus since FEB 2013 I hope I dont get back stabbed. Of TM Also the loyasltee group office has called me as well after talking to reps I asked them not to call me again after callling in re my matters.

odaoud
Neighbour

I get calls all the time - I win cruise trips and other things - but i have to pay to get it.

Just hang up.