Additional usage on unlimited data plan

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Alexxx
Friendly Neighbour

Hi there,
I have an unlimited data plan, but every month I'm getting an email saying I have used all my data and every month Telus charge me up to $50 for the additional usage. Every month I have to call you and wait 40 min to ask you for refund.
Could you please let me know how to stop this nonsense?
Thank you.

Community Power User
Community Power User
I did not realize TELUS offered unlimited cellular data plans. They are not listed on the website.
Can you provide a bit more detail?
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Alexxx
Friendly Neighbour
Alexxx
Friendly Neighbour

It's listed as an Add-on

Community Power User
Community Power User
That is for landline or fibre optic delivered internet. You have posted this on the mobility section of the site, which is why I am confused.
Are you asking about home internet or cellular internet?
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Alexxx
Friendly Neighbour

I am  sorry about that.

Yes, I am asking about home internet

Community Power User
Community Power User
If you can verify the add on of unlimited data in "my account". Give Telus a call to sort out why you continue to be charged going over the "cap". Clearly something on the account isn't setup right.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Alexxx
Friendly Neighbour

Thank you for teh advice, but I did phone them. Every month I ask them for the refund and every time they promise it will never happen again.