Adding a new device with plan

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

KLEE88
Neighbour
Can I add another device to my account with a plan on It online or do I need to cal telus direct?

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You bet! You can actually activate it yourself online too once you receive it! Only existing customers changing sim cards on an existing line have to call in. If it's a brand new activation on a brand new line (which is what that would be considered) then you can acitvate it online. We even have a promotion on the your choice plans right now with bonus data and $10 off an add line plan for 24 months whether you are bringing your own device or doing a contract. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

All Replies
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
You're best to call Telus. As it seems the activate sim online has been removed.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Most Helpful
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You bet! You can actually activate it yourself online too once you receive it! Only existing customers changing sim cards on an existing line have to call in. If it's a brand new activation on a brand new line (which is what that would be considered) then you can acitvate it online. We even have a promotion on the your choice plans right now with bonus data and $10 off an add line plan for 24 months whether you are bringing your own device or doing a contract. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post