Adding Telus to my online billing

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

JSOUS
Resident

I am having a problem adding my Telus Mobility account to my list of Vendors that I pay online through my bank.   To set up my account to send payment, I need to provide an 8-digit account number. The problem is that my account number is only 7 numbers.  I'm assuming that I will need to add a '0' or a '1' in front or behind the account number, just can't find any information about it anywhere.  Thanks for any replies,  I've never used these forums so if anyone answering this doesn't mind could you please send me an email in response to this question instead of just posting here, I'm not sure if I would get notified if anyone replies.  
Thank you!
xxxxxxxxx@outlook.com

Lola
Rockstar

My 3 consumer accounts are all 8 digits. I believe business accounts have 9 or 10 digits.

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/article/find-your-account-number

If you've double, triple, and quadruple checked your account number and you only have 7 digits, you might want to get hold of Telus.

Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

My home account is 9 digits, so it seems to have varied with time or location.  I have heard of Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB) customers having this issue. A call to Telus will generate an account number compliant with ATB branch software. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"